Welcome to the Norco Ranglers 2014 - 2015
California Gymkhana Association District 20
- Upcoming Shows
- Standings... Past and Current
- A Few Words from our President
- Ranglers' Recycle Rrogram
- Year-End Award Qualifiers for the 2013-2014 Season
- CGA Conference Fee
- How to Qualify for Year–End Awards
- Cary Anderson Photography
- On–Line Forms are now available
Rain OR Shine
Norco Ranglers' shows are held at Ingalls Park in Norco. The arena is COVERED so we run RAIN OR SHINE! See you there!
- When: Saturday 20 December 2014
- Where: Ingalls Park in Norco
- Which Arena: TBA
- What Time: Signups at 7:45am, Show Starts at 9:00am
- Events: Barrels (BAR P1 BR BT F8F SBL)
- Colors: Red and Green
*Please Note: Events are subject to change based on arena conditions and safety concerns.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
- The club would also like to recycle all cans & bottles that are used during the show.
- This will generate more money for year end awards.
- We noticed how many cans & bottles were thrown away at each show.
- However, we need four to six 30gal or bigger trash cans with lids donated to the club so we can use then for recycling.
- They can be new or used. If you have one that you would like to donate please bring it to the next show.
Please Note: Addult AAA and Youth AAA will be combined unless there are at least three (3) riders in EACH division. This will be done at the end of the season.
A few words from our President ...
You may have noticed that there is a new $2.00 CGA Conference Fee added to the Show Signup Form.
To qualify for Year&ndEnd Awards ... YOU MUST:
- Attend BOTH fundraisers (January and June). If you miss a fundraiser you may pay the club $35.00 to make up for the missed fundraiser.
- Attend 60% of the shows, which equals 7 shows and ride ALL events at each show.
- Attend at least one of the last three shows of the season. (May, June, July)
Cary Anderson Photography has been shooting the Norco Ranglers for the last few shows.
Check out the outstanding photos at candersonphotos.com
Show Sign-Up, Membership and Move-Up Forms are now available on-line on the Forms Page.
You now have several choices ...
- Print out the form and fill it in by hand (just like in the old days)
- Fill in the form on your computer, print it and SAVE it. This way it will be nice and legible AND next month all you have to do is open the form, change the Show Date, and print it out again ... you do NOT have to fill in the whole form every month! (save time, save ink).
Download the forms from the Forms Page.