Welcome to the Norco Ranglers 2013 - 2014
California Gymkhana Association District 20
- Upcoming Shows
- Added Show in May!
- Standings... Past and Current
- A Few Words from our President
- How to Qualify for Year–End Awards
- Dale and Karen Photography
- On–Line Forms are now available
- 2012–2013 Season Standings
Rain OR Shine
Norco Ranglers' shows are held at Ingalls Park in Norco. The arena is COVERED so we run RAIN OR SHINE! See you there!
- When: Saturday 29 March 2014
- Where: Ingalls Park in Norco
- Which Arena: TBA
- What Time: Signups at 7:45am, Show Starts at 9:00am
- Events: Barrels (BAR P1 BR BT F8F SBL)
- Colors: Green or White for St. Patrick's Day or Orange if you want to make it interesting! (sic)
*Please Note: Events are subject to change based on arena conditions and safety concerns.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
- Show Added on Saturday May 31 Barrels
- Sunday June 29 is CANCELLED
- Saturday June 28 will be the second fundraiser show
- There will NOT be a two-day show this season
Please Note: Addult AAA and Youth AAA will be combined unless there are at least three (3) riders in EACH division. This will be done at the end of the season.
A few words from our President ...
To qualify for Year&ndEnd Awards ... YOU MUST:
- Attend BOTH fundraisers. If you miss a fundraiser you may pay the club $35.00 to make up for the missed fundraiser.
- Attend 60% of the shows, which equals 7 shows.
- Attend at least one of the last three shows of the season.
Dale and Karen Photography were out on Saturday 19 October 2013 for the Halloween Show for all your photography needs.
If you would like to get ALL the Image Downloads from that day of YOU on a CD/DVD the cost is $39.95 plus tax & shipping. This deal is good for all the past events too. All Image Downloads are High Res. This way you can make all your own prints from the CD/DVD. This deal is not on our website. If you like this deal email us at 2DH@SBCGLOBAL.NET for more info.
Dale & Karen Photos
Dale and Karen Photography, LLC.
Show Sign-Up, Membership and Move-Up Forms are now available on-line on the Forms Page.
You now have several choices ...
- Print out the form and fill it in by hand (just like in the old days)
- Fill in the form on your computer, print it and SAVE it. This way it will be nice and legible AND next month all you have to do is open the form, change the Show Date, and print it out again ... you do NOT have to fill in the whole form every month! (save time, save ink).
Download the forms from the Forms Page.