The FIRST Show of the 2016 – 2017 Season
- When: Saturday 1 October 2016
- Where: Ingalls Park in Norco
- Arena: The Clarke Arena (NEW arena to the south)
- Time: Signups at 7:30am, Grand Entry at 8:45am Show Starts PROMPTLY at 9:00am
- Events: Barrels (BAR P1 BR BT F8F SBL)*
- Colors: Pink (October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month) OR The Colors of Late Summer (Blue, Yellow, Green)
Please note there is NO show in September. This will be the first show of the new season.
Every Month is Helmet Awarness Month
Dates and Events are subject to change!
Results and Standings
- We have TWO Fundraisers each season.
- The first is in January, the second is in June..
- There will be no day awards but we will still have a mystery jackpot and a 5–D.
- Remember, you must attend BOTH fundraisers to qualify for club year end awards.
- If you miss a fundraiser you may pay the club $39.00 to make up for the missed fundraiser.
- You also must attend 60% of the shows, which equals 7 shows, and ride all events in those shows in order to qualify for fantastic year end awards!
- You must attend at least one of the last three shows to qualify for year–end awards! (May, June, July)
- You must attend OR pay for BOTH Fundraiser shows to qualify for year-end awards!
- The May Show is the LAST show to move up!
- Events are subject to change based on arena conditions and safety concerns.
- Every Month is Helmet Awarness Month
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Rain or Shine
Norco Ranglers' shows are held at Ingalls Park in Norco. The arena is COVERED so we run RAIN OR SHINE!